Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity. If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply. We will help you decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family.
- 1 Federal Skilled Workers: For skilled professionals who want to settle and work in Canada
- 2 Canadian Experience Class: For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
- 3 Federal Skilled Trades program: For people who want to apply for permanent residency based on ttheir qualification in a skilled trade.
- 4 Provincial Nominees
One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there.
- These are the 4 components of the Express Entry Program
- Business Immigration for Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people
For people who want to start a business in Canada.
- Sponsoring your family
If you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen you can apply to sponsor a family member to join you here.
Working in Canada
Every year, over 150,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages.
A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada. Some jobs do not require a work permit. These foreign workers are called Temporary foreign workers.
Please direct your enquiries to:
Telephone: (403) 261-6890
Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America)
Fax: (403) 263-1632
Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325 (North America)