• Follow us on -
Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyer

O-1/O-2 visas

US Non-Immigrant Dependent Categories

  • A-1 Diplomatic or consular officers, spouse and children
  • A-2 Other foreign government officials or employees, spouse or children
  • A-3 Attendants, servants and personal employees, spouse and children
  • B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business
  • B-2 Temporary Visitor for Pleasure
  • C-1 In Transit
  • C-2 In Transit to UN Headquarters
  • C-3 In Transit -Foreign government official, family and employees
  • D-1 Crewman Visa
  • E-1 Treaty Trader, spouse and children
  • E-2 Treaty Investor, spouse and children
  • F-1 Student Visas
  • H-1A Registered Nurses
  • H-1B Specialty Occupations (professionals)
  • H-2A Temporary Agricultural worker
  • H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural worker
  • H-3 Trainees
  • I Representative of Foreign Information Media
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor
  • K-1 Fiancée & Fiancé of U.S. Citizen
  • K-3 / K-4 Temporary Status for Beneficiaries of Immediate-Family petition
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferee
  • M-1 Non-Academic Students
  • NATO-1 Principal Permanent Representative to NATO and staff, spouses and children
  • NATO-2 Other representative to NATO and staff, spouses and children
  • NATO-3 Official clerical staff accompanying NATO representatives, spouses and children
  • NATO-4 “Officials” of NATO, spouses and children
  • NATO-5 NATO Experts, spouses and children
  • NATO-6 NATO Civilians, spouses and children
  • NATO-7 Servants of NATO-1 through NATO-6 and their spouses and children
  • O-1 Temporary Worker of Extraordinary Ability
  • O-2 Accompanying O-1
  • P-1 Athletes and Entertainers
  • P-2 Artists and Entertainers under reciprocal exchange program
  • P-3 Culturally Unique Artists and Entertainers
  • Q-1 Cultural Exchange visitors
  • R-1 Religious Workers
  • S-1 Suppliers of information regarding crimes, spouse and children
  • S-2 Suppliers of terrorism information , spouse and children
  • T Victims of Human Trafficking, spouse and children
  • TN Free Trade Professionals

Temporary Non-Immigrant Dependent Categories

  • C-3 Spouse and children of foreign government official in transit
  • F-2 Spouse and children of student
  • H-4 Spouse and children of alien classified as H-1, H-2, or H-3
  • J-2 Spouse and children of Exchange Visitor
  • K-2 Children of Fiancée & Fiancé of U.S. Citizen
  • L-2 Spouse and children of Intracompany Transferee
  • M-2 Spouse and children of Non-Academic Students
  • N-8 Parent of child classified SK-3 (“SK-3” includes certain special immigrant officers and employees of international organizations.)
  • N-9 Child of parent classified N-8 or SK-1, SK-2, or SK-4. (“SK-” categories are certain special immigrant officers and employees of international organizations.)
  • O-3 Spouse and children of O-1 or O-2 aliens
  • P-4 Spouse and children of P-1, P-2 or P-3
  • R-2 Spouse and child of Religious Workers
  • TD Spouse and child of Free Trade Professionals