• Follow us on -
Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyer

Custody/Parenting and Access

When making custody and parenting Orders the Courts are directed to consider what is in the best interest of the child(ren).  Married parents may apply for Court orders regarding the parenting of their children under the Divorce Act or under The Family Law Act, 2005. Non-married parents must apply for orders regarding their children under the Family Law Act.

Contact Us
Telephone: (403) 261-6890
Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America Only)
Fax: (403) 263-1632
Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325
E-mail:  info@hansen-company.com