Why Choose Hansen & Company as your Corporate Lawyer in Calgary?
We can look after your incorporation in Canada, the United States and worldwide. At Hansen & Company, we have over 25 years of experience dealing with all areas within corporate law and commercial (business) law. Running a business is difficult and having to worry about the laws that govern your business is not something you want. Give Hansen & Company a call if you’re looking for a corporate lawyer in Calgary Alberta.
Our Role As Your Corporate Lawyer in Calgary
Depending on the jurisdiction incorporation can be done in as little as 1 hour or as long as 2 weeks. Prices vary according to the jurisdiction of incorporation. Please contact us for a free estimate of the cost of incorporating a new company or registering an existing corporation in another province, state or country.
For example, a private Alberta corporation with several classes of unlimited numbers of shares, including voting, non-voting and preferred, and organization of a minute book would cost (excluding 5% GST – Canadian Goods and Services Tax):
* This is an example. Fees may vary from time to time and case to case.
We can act as registered office for your corporation, the address to which all government and legal notices will be sent. We can arrange for registered offices in other jurisdictions through our existing network. This includes the preparation and filing of the government returns and preparation of any necessary corporate documents. Our annual fee for this service is currently $300-$400 CDN plus government fees and material cost. We can act as nominee Canadian directors of your corporation if you have insufficient Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident directors.
Commercial law includes a broad range of business services including:
– Shareholders’ agreements (buy sell agreements)
– Corporate reorganization
– Continuance from 1 province to another
– Extraprovincial registration (Canada)
– Registration of foreign corporation in other states (USA)
– Dissolution of corporations
– Restoration of corporations
– Preparation, review and negotiation of commercial leases
– Application for municipal, provincial or federal licences such as AGLC(Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis) for liquor, VLT(Video lottery terminals) and cannabis licences
– Application to Health Canada for industrial hemp and cannabis licences
– Purchase and sale of business assets or shares of a business
– Assignment of leases, franchises, distributionships and other property and intellectual property
– Preparation of noncompetition, confidentiality, partnership, limited partnership and joint venture agreements
– Incorporations of societies and other nonprofit organizations – provincial and federal
– Applications to CRA(Canada Revenue Agency) for charitable tax number
If you have any questions regarding business law please contact us now.