• Follow us on -
Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyer

Separation Agreement/ Co-Habitation Agreement

The Matrimonial Property Act states that married spouses may conclude a final and legal binding division of their property any way they want if they put the terms of the division into a written agreement specifically identifying and valuing the assets and liabilities.  Each party must consult a lawyer separately for a legal opinion regarding the agreement and they sign the agreement with their separate lawyers.

Contact Us
Telephone: (403) 261-6890
Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America Only)
Fax: (403) 263-1632
Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325
E-mail:  info@hansen-company.com