• Follow us on -
Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyer

Marriage, Cohabitation and Domestic Agreements

The Matrimonial Property Act of Alberta allows parites to settle the division of property in any manner they see fit, provided that their agreement is in writing and that each party has independent legal advice.  Parties can opt out of the Matrimonial Property Act by agreement with independent legal advice.

Parties may also enter into written agreements regarding the division of their assets when entering or terminating a common law/non-marital relationship.

Contact Us
Telephone: (403) 261-6890
Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America Only)
Fax: (403) 263-1632
Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325
E-mail:  info@hansen-company.com