• Follow us on -
Canadian Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Lawyer

Matrimonial Property

The Matrimonial Property Act of Alberta sets out the law regarding the division of property which shall be applied if the parties apply to Court for a determination of the division of their property.  Exactly how property is divided and in what proportions, depends upon the specific circumstances of the case.

Contact Us
Telephone: (403) 261-6890
Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America Only)
Fax: (403) 263-1632
Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325
E-mail:  info@hansen-company.com