• Follow us on -
Immigration in to Canada

Immigration to Canada

Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity! If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways to apply to make your dream of moving to Canada a reality.

At Hansen & Company, we are here to help you with a full range of services for your immigration to Canada. From helping you decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family to specific services for Canadian visas, permits and citizenship applications, our knowledgeable and experienced team is committed to understanding, inclusive legal assistance.

Hansen & Company are immigration lawyers and immigration consultants who can assist with application information for clients and the general public interested in moving to Canada.

With our Canada immigration lawyers and immigration consultants, you will have the vital advice and guidance you need including language support for 10 different languages from our immigration lawyers based in Calgary. Our legal firm have helped clients to immigrate to Canada from all over the world including:

  • Europe
  • United States
  • Russia
  • South Korea
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Cuba
  • United Kingdom
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Egypt
  • India
  • China
  • Iran

Hansen & Company are here to assist you with all areas of your immigration to Canada.

Full service Law Firm & Legal Consultants for Immigration to Canada

Any international move is complicated and Hansen & Company understands the complexities of planning your Canada immigration. Our professional legal advisors and lawyers will advise and support you through every step of the immigration to Canada processes including how to apply, categories of immigration and everything you need to know for Canada immigration.

Hansen & Company’s Services for your Canada Immigration

Hansen & Company’s Canada immigration services and expert lawyers provide you with specialist consultancy covering every category of immigration. It’s essential that you’re helped with the right Canada immigration category so that every form is completed and submitted properly.

Hansen & Company can assist you with a range of Immigration categories for moving to Canada, living & working:

Federal Skilled WorkersFor skilled professionals who want to settle and work in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Category
Canadian Experience ClassFor people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada, there may be eligibility for Permanent Residence.
Federal Skilled Trades programFor people who want to apply for permanent residency based on their qualification in a Skilled Trade.
Provincial NomineesOne of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there under the Provincial Nominee Program.
Express EntryBusiness Immigration for Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people: For people who want to Start A Business in Canada.
Sponsoring your family: If you are a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen you can apply to sponsor a family member to join you here under Family Sponsorship.
Temporary Foreign WorkersCanadian employers welcome thousands of Temporary Foreign Workers to address skill shortages every year. A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada although some jobs do not require a work permit.

Your next steps for Immigrating & Working in Canada

Hansen & Company’s immigration legal and consultancy team will answer every question including:

  • How do I immigrate to Canada?
  • What is needed for Canada immigration eligibility?
  • What documentation do I need for my application for Canadian immigration?

To put your mind at ease, our team will talk through exactly what you need with professionalism and respect. We welcome you to get started with your immigration to Canada with us now, whether you’re just speaking with our immigration consultants or working with an immigration lawyer who can represent you with our Canadian immigration services.

Contact our Canada Immigration Consultants & Services now

General Inquiry

    Telephone: (403) 261-6890

    Toll Free: (800) 523-6162 (North America)

    Fax: (403) 263-1632

    Toll Free Fax: (877) 586-9325 (North America)

    E-mail: info@hansen-company.com

    You can also browse through our Canada Immigration site section to find out more including details for moving to Canada from the USA, UK, Europe, Australia, China and more with our helpful articles via the menu on the left!